GIVEAWAY! Haircare by James Brown London! Enter HERE. Win a serum by one of the best English haircare brands! Enter HERE. GIVEAWAY!
Sunday, 12 August 2012
So I was tagged by Banini Beauty to complete the Liebster Award. Here are the rules:
* Post 11 facts about yourself
* Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and then create 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated to answer
* Choose 11 people if you can (with less than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
* Go to their page and tell them
* Remember.. no tag backs!
11 Facts About Me (Oh where do I begin?)
1. I studied in a boarding school for 5 years (thank God it wasn't girls only).
2. I graduated from high school with honors when I was 16 and that was pure luck.
3. I love all sorts of detective stories, solving murders etc. I think I've seen all the series and read all the books ever created.
4. The horrible truth - ginger is not my natural hair color. But that's been my hair color for the last six years or so (except my dark red hair period).
5. I don't like changing my preferences - I've had the same phone for about 4 years now, it's Samsung SGH-F480 and it's almost dead by now but I'll use it till the end.
6. My native language is Russian, I speak Estonian and English, intermediate French and very very basic Croatian and Spanish.
7. I play piano quite well (well, I got a 7 on my IB).
8. I dropped out of two universities before I moved to London and began my studies at Kingston University.
9. I have been to India, China, a couple of counties in Africa, but never visited the American continent.
10. I only have two pairs of pants and so many skirts and dresses I can't even count.
11. I take about 30 planes a year.
Questions for Me
1. What events will you be following for the Olympics if any?
I don't follow any events in particular, I just watch the Olympics whenever I feel like it and I have time. I was watching male discus and high jump and gymnastics and a little bit of this and that.
2. Favourite film of all time?
Just one? Really? I'll say it's "Whatever Works" by Woody Allen, not really because it's my absolute all-time favorite, but because I think everyone should watch it.
3. Why did you start blogging?
That's a hard one... I guess I just feel like sharing. And it also helps me to keep track of what's happening in my life and remember first impressions.
4. If you were a biscuit what would you be and why?
To be honest I don't like biscuits. It has to be Jaffa cake with a fruity filling and coated with chocolate, delicious, seductive, intriguing and lots of filling.
5. Must have beauty product?
Must have is something that will suit, help and be essential for every single woman at least, so i have to say it's a descent body scrub, one will always benefit from that.
6. How long does it take you to get ready?
Ages! An hour is an absolute minimum.
7. What is your favorite barbeque food and why?
Pork ribs! Because I love meat!
8. Marmite, Yay or Nay?
You won't believe but I never tried.
9. Worst fashion faux pas?
Is to follow fashion without considering what actually suits You and what doesn't!
10. Item I can't live without is...
I can live without anything, just not everything at the same time.
11. Favorite season of the year and why?
Spring or autumn. I just like it when it's 20 degrees and dry, as long as it's this way I'm fine with every season.
Questions from Me for the Bloggers I Tag
1. What animal do you associate yourself with? 2. What would your perfect breakfast include? 3. What color dominates in your wardrobe? 4. What is your favorite cartoon? 5. One place you would recommend visiting? 6. The weirdest food combination you love? 7. The most genius thing ever invented in your opinion? 8. A book character you could totally fall in love with? 9. Who is your style icon? 10. One thing you'd like to learn (language, skill, whatever)? 11. One quality you absolutely can't stand in people?